Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just established an account with Brit Box. I went to my…

I just established an...

I just established an account with Brit Box. I went to my ROKU on my tv. I clicked on the icon BRITBOX and it asked for a four digit PIN. I don't have one. How do I establish one?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Model 462DX It's about 6 months old. I usually watch NETFLIX, or AMAZON PRIME. So it works fine.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu is fine. It's only the PIN to use BRITBOX.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 462DX? What happened right before this?

It has only been an issue when I established an account with BRITBOX yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I like my ROKU.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Just a four digit PIN for BRITBOX is all I need.

Sure, can you please login to your Roku account using a PC, tab, iPad etc?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Please intimate your phone number here to make that phone call now

Thanks, ***** ***** call now

It was a pleasure to talk you on the phone

Have nice time~