Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I ordered a Roku stick from Amazon and attached it to my…

Customer Question
I ordered a Roku...

I ordered a Roku stick from Amazon and attached it to my HDMI port on my Dynex thin line but old TV . The massage I get on my screen is, first,receiving data and then Unsupported signal. What is wrong!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Can you wait a minute?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

My tech friend says that the resolution on my TV won’t support the Roku, and therefore, I have to change the resolution on the Roku stick to a lower number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?