Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All of a sudden I can't access HBO. Roku. Not sure how old.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I can't access HBO

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku. Not sure how old. I think it is roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried going to hbogo.com/tvcode and entering the code on tv screen. However, when I entered my email address and password ***** said they did not work. I checked my account and I was charged for roku for hbo February 20, 2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which model Roku you are using?

Please let me know