Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cant get remote to work on tv, what are the steps needed…

Customer Question
I cant get remote...

I cant get remote to work on tv, what are the steps needed to link remote

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I'm actually watching right now I tried to link it to my other Roku tv and now it wont work on either tv

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Its connected to the television

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Roku 3 and 4

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which remove are you using and what is the make and model of the TV?

Please let me know