Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It does not work, I can not view any channels. Roku 2. I had…

Customer Question
It does not work...

It does not work, I can not view any channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I had 2 of them, but one exploded at the plug, blew out the fuse in the house; therefore, I took the Roku2 out of the bedroom (wireless) and plugged it in the den with the Ethernet connector I get the Roku screen, but not the channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I redid my account on your web page yesterday, but it did not help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What do you see when you try to view a channel?

Please let me know

Thank you