Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have no trouble with my Roku tv, the problem is with one…

Customer Question
I have no trouble...

I have no trouble with my Roku tv, the problem is with one of your channels i streamed off your lists. it is View Local. it calls for a password ***** dosen't tell how to get one. could you please tell me how i can go about doing that?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a TCL Roku tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

I got it just 1 year ago. Bought it at Wal-mart

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, everything else works. i have several channels that needed passwords & had no trouble setting them up but this View Local is different. it gives no information on how to create any account let alone password. i contacted some company in North Carolina (got number off some site) & they told me i must speak with provider

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I don't think there is any problem with the Roku. it's the site itself. it calls for a password & i can't provide one. what must happen is i may have to go onto some site & create an account to activate. how can i do that if i don't know what site to go to?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Is it asking specifically for a roku PIN? Or is it asking for an account password ***** this specific view local service?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.