Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Something caused it to drop out 9three or more months ago.

Customer Question
Something caused it to...

Something caused it to drop out 9three or more months ago. Now it is looking for a password *****

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I don't have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

This is the first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.