Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Since a few days I have a problem with my record player

Customer Question
Hello, Since a few days I...
Since a few days I have a problem with my record player Sansui FR D45. everything worked fine and since yesterday when I press the start button the led flashes, the turntable turns and nothing else ... after 20 sec all stops. the up / down button on the arm does not respond anymore ...
Some ideas...???
on the dochnic I saw that it goes into alarm and stops automatically.
In advance thank you for your ideas ..
Jean Charles
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.