Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my vcr dvd combo out of dvd mode. Toshiba I

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my vcr dvd combo out of dvd mode

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Toshiba I bought it used.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

I tried everthing I know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Toshiba SD-V394SU DVD VCR COMBO
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you have original remote control for this system?
I have to go to work contact you when I get home tonight. thank you.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Thanks for your response. Can try to use buttons on the actual system and not on remote control.
no, I would rather chat than by phone call. I have tried the buttons on the system and nothing works

Can we schedule a phone call to try to work with you to resolve the issue

I would rather do it by chat

Ok,

Are you available now?

So using remote control and button on the system does not work right?

no. it goes in to dvd mode
Have tried to load a vcr tape on the system to see if it will load?
then play?
the tapes play and I can record. I just can't timer record. every time I hit timer record it goes in dvd mode.
Is the clock on the system set correctly?
every time I hit timer record it goes in the DVD mode.
I am really disappointed with this web page and I am going to report as fraud taking peoples money with out really helping them
if you don't know the answer just say so. don't keep telling what I already tried, now you won't get back to me why.
why was my credit card charged when I wasn't satisfied.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried unplugging the power cord?