Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku and trying to get Netflix it won't allow just…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku and trying to get Netflix it won't allow just spoke to Netflix tech Indian. She said everything is set up on their end.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, signal is good.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Will try restarting.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Channel install failed. Could not add Netflix

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

It’s 2am here.....didn’t wake me again!!!!

What didn't wake you?

Which Roku model do you have?

Are the other apps on your Roku working ok?

Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Sorry, I could not reach you because of the trouble I've had with centurylink, sending & receiving my email. I've been in touch with Apple & they have told me it's centerline problem to solve......which do far that has not happened & for the 30.00 + 5.00 good faith deposit, I have not received anything except loads of questions over & over about what the messages say, on & on.......
I will not pay any more, so I feel this issue can be fixed much easier than what it may seem to you to be.

That's ok, we can reply back and forth here until it is resolved.

However I still need to know:

1. Which Roku model do you have?
  2. Are the other apps on your Roku working ok?
ROKU EXPRESS. Everything else is working ok, to my knowledge.

What other Roku apps have you tried using?