Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku model 4400X serial #4u75C0634749 that does not…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku model 4400X serial #4u75C0634749 that does not seem to work. It states no signal and the remote sucks batteries up like 2 every 2 weeks. Can you fix this? I had several rokusin the past. What you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

FCC1DTC2-R1010

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unplugging it several times, replacing batteries in remote, disconnecting the HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't turn on! Please help!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.