Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can’t get pass the scan to see allworks. It is a hp had it…

Customer Question
Can’t get pass the...

Can’t get pass the scan to see allworks

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a hp had it about 3 years its a smart tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hd lcd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I found my remote what do I do with the menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.