Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to activate device. Where is link found? TV - Was not…

Customer Question
Trying to activate device...

Trying to activate device. Where is link found?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

TV - Was not smart set - LG1080 Bought in 2013. Roku is installed. apparently we must have a code or register something. What and how do we do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably! Don't know yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you have an active account with Roku.com?