Recorders and Players

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I was told to dial my,justanswer.co,/app/s/MxTYp and I would
Expert, electronics technician
I was told to dial my,justanswer.co,/app/s/MxTYp and I would get my answer, instead I got you. … read more
Have two roku remotes with streaming stick. On one tv
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
Have two roku remotes with streaming stick. On one tv (Vizio) I can't get the Spectrum app and the roku remote doesn't work at all. I purchased both remotes last year and had no problem until now. I c… read more
My ROKU does have Netflix but when I click on it, and it
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My ROKU does have Netflix but when I click on it, and it takes me to Netflix shows to choose from, it wont let me watch, saying the Netflix account is no longer active. What does this mean? I DO have … read more
I have a Roku stick it is working other than the fact my
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
I have a Roku stick it is working other than the fact my choice of Spectrum tv streaming is not one of my choices and I have it on my phone but need it on my tv. I called spectrum they said to call Ro… read more
I have cable and internet service from Spectrum. I have a
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
I have cable and internet service from Spectrum. I have a Roku player connected to one of my TVs. I installed the device and have had good service since April 2018. Last week, my Roku connected TV fai… read more
I have Ruku Express streaming player. Sound gets garbled
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have Ruku Express streaming player. Sound gets garbled after running for about 15 minutes. need to shut down TV and wait to restart. what to do to fix it? … read more
I am trying to set up my Roku for my Spectrum TV. I don't
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
I am trying to set up my Roku for my Spectrum TV. I don't want Netflix or any of those programs - all I want to do is use it in place of my black cable box and I can't seem to get it set up. … read more
From this past December till now my roku has been working
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
from this past December till now my roku has been working fine until today. now when I watch my Netflix channel it the program reloads (buffers) every 30 to 45 seconds. I have talked with Netflix alre… read more
RLP 1025. I can't get my Spectrum channels. Netflix and
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
I can't get my Spectrum channels. Netflix and other streams ok … read more
I have stopped getting service on my Roku Tv. 1 year old. I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have stopped getting service on my Roku Tv JA: What Roku model do you have? How old is it? Customer: 1 year old JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs? Custome… read more
I need to get a username and password for my roku tv. One
Josh, It Support Specialist
I need to get a username and password ***** my roku tv … read more
I am trying to see a movie in Netflix and when retrieving
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I am trying to see a movie in Netflix and when retrieving the data it shows a message that Roku is unable to complete requested action try again later … read more
I signed up for sling today and now do I need to disconnect
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I signed up for sling today and now do I need to disconnect the spectrum dvr and the spectrum box and plug in the roku? … read more
How do I get a PIN for ROKU? I'm trying to stream BBC
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
How do I get a PIN for ROKU? I'm trying to stream BBC britbox … read more
My roku device will not not work. Its is a purple streaming
Harry, Customer Service
Well originally I tried to play a movie on netfiix. I got a purple screen that said content disabled and then I called netflix. I called netflix and they told me that the problem is not on their end and to call roku. … read more
I am trying to set up my Spectrum account on my roku. It
Harry, Customer Service
I am trying to set up my Spectrum account on my roku. It seems everything I want to do needs a new password, or username. I did not know this was going to be so difficult to transfer accounts … read more
Screen is stretched out horizontally. How do I get it back
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Screen is stretched out horizontally. How do I get it back to normal? … read more
My roku isn't stuck on a stupid loop cycle that I can't get
Josh, It Support Specialist
My roku isn't stuck on a stupid loop cycle that I can't get out of … read more