Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 2 roku stations in my apartment. One operates

Customer Question
I have 2 roku...

I have 2 roku stations in my apartment. One operates perfectly, the other gives good picture but no sound. What's wrong and how is it fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Disconnected for a time and restarted. Re-installed wireless connection. All connections are OK.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Had sound 2 days ago. What could have gone wrong?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I've responded to your Recorders and Players question

I do not see a response