Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I added a streaming stick and do not know how to use it. I…

Customer Question
I added a streaming...

I added a streaming stick and do not know how to use it

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I currently have roku but have never used the streaming stick so i can access netflix with my older remote

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

What is a digital media player

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.