Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the Rocky Support and I am trying to get The Mlb I…

Customer Question
I have the Rocky...

I have the Rocky Support and I am trying to get The Mlb I have used it twice but today Mlb does not appear on my screen I get movies and other things going by but I never subscribed to them. Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Did you get my message

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I am not able to get MLB to come up when I turn on my Roku I get movies going by I use this twice and was able to get MLB

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.