Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot open blu ray player. Sony. I have a blu ray player…

Customer Question
Cannot open blu ray...

Cannot open blu ray player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

I have a blu ray player and it will not completely boot up . I have changed wall plugs and have unplugged completely . no joy !

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.