Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Roku with a USB port and a USB stick with .jpg photos…

Customer Question
I have Roku with...

I have Roku with a USB port and a USB stick with .jpg photos on it that I want to project. Problem is... I don't see the photos/USB recognized anywhere when I plug the stick into the USB port.. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Works fine....I have it on Roku home

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Roku box is plugged in to power outlet, but there's also an HDMi cable going to the tv...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The Roku USB is for charging only. What device are you trying to display photos onto?