Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku remote will not respond. I am on netflix and all the…

Customer Question
My roku remote will...

My roku remote will not respond. I am on netflix and all the happens on the tv screen is quick promos for various programs keep passing along.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know. It has been working fine.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

To get it to move the white framing on the edge of each different progran or to move up and down.When I turned it on tonight the netfilx logo did not show and it went to the green boxes where it asks who is watching, but is was slow respoonding then. I want to talk to some tech support. My phone is 76o-699-7409

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Are we going to the phone?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
where are you with a simple answer? This is very difficult for me. my tv and remote are in different rooms. I called netflix first and they gave me your number.
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please remove the power to the Roku box, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and then power it on.

Tell me how it then operates please

Thank you