Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote for my Roku went bad after 5 months. Now using…

Customer Question
My remote for my...

My remote for my Roku went bad after 5 months. Now using phone app. Problem is before I could get all cable stations using remote for cable box. Now that's not possible & I can't access stations like MSNBC and am stuck with other news channels and unable to access my cable stations

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sharp bought in Nov

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can get netflicks amazon, Rokus cbs ABC news,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How i can change settings so i can access Roku & my cable channels as well

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help but won't be home until 8:30pm Est in NY . Can someone be available then?

Yes

Are you saying $25 more than I've already paid?

That is an automated offer -- you can ignore it.

I'd prefer to talk . Can I schedule to do that at 8:30 if I don't have to pay an additional amount over what I've already paid & haven't used

No, that is not a free service.

Reply back here when you are free again

I've already paid $35 & haven't communicated with anyone!

Reply back here when you are free again

I still don't know if $25 is in addition to the $35 I've already paid

Yes, it is an additional feature that is not required. You can either accept it or decline it.

Would prefer to try the typing that I paid for first & if that gets too confusing, then I'd switch to phone.

OK -- reply back here at 830 as you mentioned.

Shall do. thanks!

You're welcome