Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The roku tv is not connecting to cable. the cable box is not…

Customer Question
The roku tv is...

The roku tv is not connecting to cable. the cable box is not on the menu choices.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

There is a menu screen. av, smart phone, dvr, roku, antenna tv...

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The hdmi cable goes from the tv to the box. power cable is directly into the wall. Ethernet is connected to the arris box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this free help?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.