Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku wont answer to the remote and access Netflix etc. 3100X…

Customer Question
Roku wont answer to...

Roku wont answer to the remote and access Netflix etc

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

3100X 2xs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Switched modenm off /on same with power supply

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.