Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a users manual for JVC pc-xc60. Not long

Customer Question
I need a users...

I need a users manual for JVC pc-xc60

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have already been to the website you suggested. I need the users manual not the service manual.

The service manual is the same as the user manual for your system.