Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My screen goes from connected for seven seconds then goes…

Customer Question
My screen goes from...

My screen goes from connected for seven seconds then goes black for seven seconds or so, it started doing it as soon as I tried to activate a second tv trying to watch playstation vue

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the brand and model of the tv?
Does this happen on the vue only? or other content too (cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?