Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOw do I change the email and password associated with my…

Customer Question
HOw do I change...

HOw do I change the email and password ***** with my account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No its an old email address that is no longer in use

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do have a phone number and may have a question - can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.