Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up. I'm using a roku. To log in. Reset my

Customer Question
Trying to set up ...

Trying to set up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I'm using a roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

To log in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Reset my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Where are you being asked for a password?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

my account

Are you able to login with a computer or tablet (not TV/Roku) at roku.com ?