Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set a up a new roku express plus. don"t know what…

Customer Question
Trying to set a...

Trying to set a up a new roku express plus. don"t know what input to use.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Step 3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV where the Roku device is hooked into?

- Also, what type of connection is being used between TV and Roku device?

Is it HDMI cable or AV cable (3 RCA pins at one end and a 3.5mm pin on other end)?

I don’t need your help. I’m fine now

No problem, have nice time~