Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku stick plugged in but unable to stream Netflix, amazon,

Customer Question
Roku stick plugged in...

Roku stick plugged in but unable to stream Netflix, amazon, etc. TV is connected to wireless but Netflix/Roku is not. It was working but now it does not. Is the problem with Netflix or Roku?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes. Strength 6.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I have tried restarting the router. How do I restart the media player?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket) and the Roku stick

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you