Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently bought this burner but I thought it would burn…

Customer Question
Hi! I recently bought...

Hi! I recently bought this burner but I thought it would burn CDG karaoke disc with the lyrics but I keep getting unknown error when I try to burn a CDG disc. Does it burn CDG discs? I thought maybe it isn't compatable with my CDG burner software.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have the Samsung SE-218

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have burned a cd but want to know if if this burner will burn CDG karaoke discs with the lyrics

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I called the company. Please refund my $5.00