Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My iPod touch battery is dead. Don't remember but not too…

Customer Question
My iPod touch battery...

My iPod touch battery is dead.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Don't remember but not too long ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do I send my iPod touch to get a new battery?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can arrange to have the battery replaced at your local Apple store, or online at:

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/ipod/repair/service/pricing

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------