Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

2 problems- first when we had mac serivced it cleared oout…

2 problems- first when...

2 problems- first when we had mac serivced it cleared oout my itunes- wondering how to restore my library and playlists. Also it kept making me change passwrods and now I dont know password ***** my ipod. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been about a month now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

On the computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so thanks ok great

3/19/2018
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Ok great thanks Pete!

First, do you have a backup of your iTunes files available to restore it from?

Ok- did u c my problems?
Well we have icloud- i have never used it but all the music should be tvere
When we took our mac in they backed everything to the cloud

Ok, can you log into your iCloud account and check if the music files are there.

To recover your iTunes from the Cloud, see the following guide:

https://support.apple.com/HT204184

let me c if I can get into it

You can sign in at https://www.icloud.com/

it is telling me my ID or password ***** last time I was trying to get on it kept making me change password ***** now I have no idea of either- it should be the computer password ***** wondering if my apple id is something different?
cant we just reset everything?
or retrieve the password?

It will be the same password ***** all Apple accounts.

If you don't remember it you can reset it at:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer