Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my Roku to start. When I go to it from my tv,

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my Roku to start. When I go to it from my tv, all I get is the picture of the lighted buildings and can't open it to choose anything

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The lighted buildings, blue background, sort of moving

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

One connection goes to the tv and one to the power outlet and both are connected. I checked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I love my roku

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model Roku you have?

Please let me know