Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My name is ******** ***** i cant get my get my roku to

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ******** ***** i cant get my get my roku to activation. i need help.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick serial number A7174V035331

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Putting in the the code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call me i already pay this about three months ago
for a two years plan
I got to go to work in a few mins
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What exactly appears on the TV screen for Roku?