Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to pay for showtime on my roku box and it is not…

Customer Question
Hello there Technician's Assistant:...

Hello there

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I am trying to pay for showtime on my roku box and it is not letting me do can you help me with that.. I am trying to pay with a debit card

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Can you be a lil more specific

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried to go into showtime to up date my payment but it keeps sending me back to the beginning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know how to apply payment so i can finish watching Dexter and some of my other favorite episodes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to pay and it fails?

What message do you get?

Please let me know