Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We’ve lost the port connection to our roku player. HDMI3.

Customer Question
Hello. We’ve lost the...

Hello. We’ve lost the port connection to our roku player. HDMI3. There’s no other port we can use. So, we have have attuverse. Problems with them or roku?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express...we’ve had it since early December. This just happened suddenly last night. They port we were using doesn’t even show up on the menu anymore.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We’ve unplugged it, unplugged the tv, tried to use HDMI4...the only other port available that would fit the cable but doesn’t work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it I think. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

We can verify the Roku Express device by connecting it to another nearby available TV, please connect the Roku device to other TV and reply back with the result