Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic DVD player, model DMR-PWT560. It's

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic DVD player, model DMR-PWT560. It's spontaneously showed side cuts. The television shows the normal wide-screen picture. I've followed the instructions on pages 39 and 61 in the manual and it allows me to call up Aspect, which shows 'normal'. Help please?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Model DMR-PWT560

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DMR-PWT560?

Playback menu-playback settings-OK-basic operation menu-aspect-normal. Side bars is an option for normal.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

When you pull up the aspect setting, are you doing that on the panasonic dvd remote?

Does this happen on all discs, or just some?