Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Louie, I'm trying to connect a Roku to an older Toshiba

Customer Question
Hi Louie, I'm trying...

Hi Louie, I'm trying to connect a Roku to an older Toshiba Model 32A32A. Inputs verified as correct , getting a "ba ba" continuous sound with no picture. TV or need a different Roku?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Retrying setup several times. Moved input connections.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still require assistance and would prefer to talk via phone.

Did you change the INPUT on the TV to the ROKU input?

I think so .

Did you change the INPUT on the TV or remote?

are we still connected....

I did.

Is the ROKU connected with the power adapter too? (plugged into the wall)

plugged into wall directly.

Are you able to test the ROKU on another TV?