Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I press the Roku to reset it dances but won’t let me go…

Customer Question
When I press the...

When I press the Roku to reset it dances but won’t let me go elsewhere, no picture and when I try and press Netflix nothing

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

No picture, tried to reset the button on the back of the Roku stick but don’t get anywhere!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can a Roku go bad?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question that isn't working?