Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got rid of cable I have a roku TV and stick I only…

Customer Question
I just got rid...

I just got rid of cable I have a roku TV and stick I only want to pay once and set a credit

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

I bought mg TV two years ago TLC as for the stick just two months ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Says I need a credit card

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I did not use it I had cable

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

There are few free channels on the Roku and lots of premium channels that is why Roku asks your credit card number to charge you if you add a premium channel to your account