Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to set Ronku SKU # 3800R on my TV. I have gone…

I am trying to...

I am trying to set Ronku SKU # 3800R on my TV. I have gone through all of the steps and it has been in stage on setting the sinc the TV. I have a black screen with the word Roku moving throughout the screen for over 60 min. Is there something that is not right?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No, but there 2 other HDMI cables connected into the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

NO

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

there are 2 other HDMI cables that connect the cable box and dvd player.
I don't want a call.

OK - Have you tried to disconnect Roku power cord from the power outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

/

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

I have power down the Roku. After 5 minutes I will reconnect the power and advise with what I see.

Sure, please take your time

done it works now

Excellent, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

No

OK, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thanks

Shahid
Shahid, Technician