Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a SONY DVPCX985V MEGA CHANGER WITH NO MANUAL. I TRIED…

Customer Question
I have a SONY...

I have a SONY DVPCX985V MEGA CHANGER WITH NO MANUAL. I TRIED TO DO WHAT THE ONLINE uSE mANUAL SAID TO NO AVAIL.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DVPCX985V?

3 MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

I have tried to follw an online user manual but it does not work. I am attempting to CD Text all of my CDS/DVDS. I have owned CDP SONYproducts for years, They are easy to CD Text, But not this 985

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

At this time the speakers are under construction. I am using an ONKYO A-SV610PRO AMP. But that has nothing to do with adding text to my DVP 985. I cannot do what th Page 49 in the manual says and further with a keyboard.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your A-SV610PRO?

I have the SONY DVP as stand alone. The Onkyo has nothing to do with being able to add text to the 985

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I am updating my entire system. If I were to list the components you would be amazzzzed. Still the 985 Adding Text has nothing to do with the system.I have had SONY CDP 200,s 300,s and 400,s in the past. To add text is simple with a keyboard.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.