Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get URL, M5MD codes? Its Roku, just out of the box.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get URL, M5MD codes?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Its Roku, just out of the box.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

The TV is set up then it asked for URL and M5MD codes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No that fine.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Where is the answer?
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Sorry for the delays.
Www.My.roku.com
I can talk to you over the phone to get the set up