Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to set up no remote. Need to set up on TV. Visio 39” I…

Customer Question
Need to set up...

Need to set up no remote

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Need to set up on TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio 39”

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 39"? What happened right before this?

I turned off cable have internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Romulo name is ***** ***** screen Yes menu works now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Are you trying to use roku on the tv?
Do you have roku remote?