Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On cbs live, we were getting Seattle news while we were

Customer Question
On cbs live, we...

On cbs live, we were getting Seattle news while we were watching mid show it has changed to channel three Philadelphia. Is there any way we can watch Seattle, Salt Lake, Denver or even Los Angles station, Second question: how do we change the time on Roku?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Usually poor, we live in the mountains above eight thousand feet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes, plus we had the internet people out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

We didn't get any help. Are phone service is worst than our internet. We even have a phone booster. I don't feel this service can help us.

OK thank you