Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Power went out lost connections password trued to reset

Customer Question
Ok power went out...

Ok power went out lost connections password ***** to reset password ***** even sending me link

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

2 months got on amazon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon media player?

Trying reset password ***** email at all in my box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Thankyou

What type of media player do you have?

No
I don’t know
Riki stick
Ruku

Thank you for that information. WHich password ***** ***** you need? Is it the wifi password ***** is it your actual Roku password? Please Note: You are seeing offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Ruku password

Thank you. Please click on the link below:

https://my.roku.com/password/reset

Enter your email address and then click on submit. Next check your email for instructions to reset your password.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Did that not getting email to reset

Please check your SPAM folder to see if it was accidentally sent there.

If not, then please note the message that you see after you submit the rest request. It says:

If this is a valid account, your email is on its way!

Could you possibly have used a different email address?

None in spam
Tried all three I have nothing

I am terribly sorry but I am out of ideas. I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Got it on factory reset do I have refund comeing back they said fully refundable?
They said it refundable I fixed it
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.