Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Louie, u there. Roku 5 years. I got a faster modem 100 vs…

Customer Question
Louie, u there Technician's...

Louie, u there

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I got a faster modem 100 vs 30. Now when I turn on my tv, on roku, the Roku just bounces on a blank screen. I use my iPad ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yea hang on a minute

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.