Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im trying to enter my code no but cannot find on

Im trying to enter...

Im trying to enter my code no but cannot find on roku.com/link

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roko and it is the Ultra and is installed but I need to activate the code no.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I tried to go to the web site Roku.com/link but I cant see where to enter the code no. and complete the installation

3/18/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please click the link below and enter the link code into the box that says "Link Code" and you should be all set:

https://my.roku.com/link

Please view my reply to proceed.

Were you able to enter your code? Do you need further assistance with this?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician