Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old iPod which had the iTunes on a pc, but pc

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an old iPod which had the iTunes on a pc, but pc crashed. bout a Mac, on Mac 10.12.6 and need an add-on to download my music to my old iPod and transfer to iTunes and load to a new iPod I just bought iTunes is version 12.7.36

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages?

I bought setuni, to dowload my old iPod music to my Mac, but the music list doesn't show up in Setuni to transer

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your Mac? (For Mac OS 10.70 and later, you can check storage through the Apple Menu -> About This Mac -> Storage. For earlier versions, you can do this through Finder.)

I have 376 gb available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it, I sent an email to Setuni support but they never got back to me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
the Setuni software looks like it only supports up to MAC 10.11. I can't find an iPod to MAC transfer add-on which is certified for a MAC 10.12.6. I would think this would still work though
although I have inserted my IPOD into my MAC, Setuni is not acknowledging it.
I tried another connector and it know acklowledges the music list
but the Transfer button hasn't lit up to be able to transfer.
3/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I got beyond my problem so far thsnks

OK thanks