Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have not used Roku for awhile as I unplugged my TV to put…

I have not used...

I have not used Roku for awhile as I unplugged my TV to put in new. Floooring.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I am having a problem getting my ROKU connection to work on. My TV since unplugging all to installl hardwood floors. TV is working fin3

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Except ROKU will not connect. I can pull it up on TV program screen. Ut

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Ca. To get it to work for my Netflix connection. Help!***@******.***. Was working fine before with no problems.

3/17/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question?

- Do you get Roku home screen on the TV?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Rokubo- and everything seems to be plugged in. WhenI turned everything off it wa just the master strip 0lug.
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let’s try online chat first. It’s getting outside my budget with both fees.
Joyce
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Too costly with two fees. Let’s just try online chat.
Joyce

No problem, we can troubleshoot it in text chat

Please make sure HDMI cable is plugged securely and tight in Roku box and the TV, turn On the power of the TV and Roku

Select correct input source on the TV, do you get Roku Logo on TV screen?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
have log in on screen of TV through remote for blue ray player. Use input button on remote to pull down screen to Roku.

OK, now use the Roku remote and push Home button on it

Does TV show up Roku Home screen now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1netfli- comes upwithfullscreen through Roku

So you're getting Netflix with the full screen now, is there any further question, please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is still no5 working. I wish to cancel this service and try something else locally.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no phone call. cancel.
Joyce

I got your message - 1netfli- comes upwithfullscreen through Roku

Can you elaborate it, please?

I'll close your pending phone call request now

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Wwno5on* i# ***** working and problem is probably with settings.
I will need local help with that.
Please cancel for now. No phon3 call now.
Joyce

OK, phone call request has been closed, good luck

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician